Is Congressman Luis Gutierrez a traitor? Let’s review the evidence.
- Gutierrez has vowed that he will “punish” Americans because they express misgivings over the mass migration of his racial “community.”
- He issues these threats against Americans in a foreign tongue, on a network designed to mobilize opposition to the historic American nation.
- He allies with foreign governments against American states. [Rep. Gutierrez: Arizona’s Law Is State Sanctioned Racial Profiling, by Luis Gutierrez, U.S. News & World Report, April 20, 2012]
- He says “every institution in America” should violate the law in order to import more illegals.
- He says he has only one loyalty – “to the immigrant community.”
- He urges the President to betray the oath both of them took to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States—although Obama has previously acknowledged mass Amnesty through executive order would be unconstitutional.
Indeed, we can almost regard the allegedly Catholic (though fanatically pro-abortion) Gutierrez as a kind perverted “Sign of Contradiction”—whatever he supports will assuredly harm the historic American nation.